Automatic mortar cement wall rendering plaster machine
Features of Automatic Wall Plastering Machine
1. It can reach the very top of the roof.
2. Combine with the screw and conveying belt to achieve the vibrating compaction, no gaul, no crack.
3. Fast positioning.
4. Hydraulic lifting methods to improve the stability of the machine.
5. If the cable falls off, the machine will stop automatically.
6. Larger hopper, more materials can be loaded
6. Saving more than 20% raw material (cement &sand)
7. It can plaster the wall automatically and go up and down automatically.
8. It can plastering by one-time. The thickness of the ash can be adjusted.
The main technical performance indicators.
|Single-phase motor||0.65kw||Startup mode||Control button ( distribution box)|
|Motor speed||1440n/min||Reducer||Reduction ratio30 :1|
|Plastering speed||5m/39s||Plaster width||0.3m- 0.8m|
|Plastering height||0.5- 5m||Plaster efficiency||2.56 /39s|
|Plastering time||39s||A plastered area||2.56/39s|
|Secondary calender time||39s||Secondary pressure light area||2.56/39s|
|Flatness error||≤3mm||Vertical error||≤ 3mm|
|Flatness, plaster thickness ,|
Plaster joints, adjust the motor
|24v 30w||Walking speed||10m/ Minute|
|Vertical adjustment motor||24v 30w||Alignment guide motor||550W|
|Walking mot||550w||Reducer||30 :1|
|Lifting motor||0.65kw||Reducer||30 :1|
|Console shape size||30cm*50cm*80cm||Console weight||20kg|
|The plaster drive motor||650w||Reducer||30 :1|
|The main rail height||176cm||Positioning rail height||176cm|
We also supply: