Chinese Wood Sawdust Stalk Briquette Press Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1,680 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,680/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: WSPC1, 2, 3
- Product Shape: Sticks
- Condition: New
- Key Word 1: Briquette Press
- Key Word 3: Sawdust Briquette Machine
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases
- Origin: Henan
- Pressing Mode: Extrude
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Press Style: Extruder
- Key Word 2: Briquette Press Machine
- Trademark: WS
- Specification: ce co ccc
- HS Code: 8474802000
1. Sawdust stalk briquette press machine is to press the sawdust, stalk, grass, straw and weeds into briquettes, bricks and pellets, and up rate the combustion value several times in identical unite volume, so that the burning time is enlarged more than ten times.
2. The finished products of sawdust stalk briquette press machine are mainly used as fuels for fireplace, boiler and power plant.
3. Sawdust stalk briquette press machine: The ash after burning can be directly used in the field as fertilizer. The pressed products have the features of high temperature sterilization and curing, so they are the ideal coarse feedstuff for horse, cattle, sheep, deer, ostrich and other ruminant animals.
1. Introduction of the Wood Sawdust charcoal Briquette extruder making Machine (WSPC)
Briquettes are made by grinding Biomass and sawdust into a homogeneous pulp and forming this into a briquette under very high pressure. High pressure & pressing releases one of the natural components of wood - lignin which has the property of becoming liquid at high pressure (temperature) and, as it subsequently cools, it binds the wood together in its new form Briquettes.
After the processing of drying, compressing under the high pressure and temperature, the biomass briquette is characterized by high density, small in size, better combustion, capable as the substitute for the superior coal or firewood. This bio-fuel briquette is 45-80mm in diameter, occurs in the hollow quadrangular or hexagonal cylinder or hollow hexagonal with a 15-20mm hole through the body. The bio-fuel carbon maintains the cleanliness and hygiene, and is suitable for family heating and barbecuing.
2. Raw material could be:
Any types of Agro-forestry waste and forest waste can be used for make briquettes Such as maize stalks, soybean stalks, broomcorn stalks, cotton stalks, rape stalks, peanut plants, sunflower stalks, bamboo sawdust, bagasse, wood chips, rice husk, coffee husk, coir pith, jute sticks, groundnut shells, Bamboo, wood, straw dust, Mustard stalk and cotton stalks, nutshell, coconut shell, etc
3. Finish product of the machine
This bio-fuel briquette is 45-80mm in diameter, occurs in the hollow quadrangular or hexagonal cylinder or hollow hexagonal with a 15-20mm hole through the body.
The available shape: Square, hexagonal, pentagon, pentagon with edge, hexagon with edge
The available diameter could be: 50mm, 55mm. 60mm, 65mm. 70mm. 80mm and so on
The available length could be: 20cm, 30cm, 40cm, 50cm
The feature of the final product: Specific gravity: 1300-1900kg/m Calorific value: 4500-5000kcal/kg
As the need of pollution free environment, the product has a large scope of marketing. The briquettes can be used as a substitute of any fuel in following fields:
Boilers: It can be used in the boilers of Paper Mills, Sugar Mills, Dyeing houses, leather, lamination industries, Vanaspati units, Food Processing Units, Oil Extraction Units, Solvent Extraction Plant and many other plants and industries...
Furnace & Foundries: It can be used for metal heating & melting (where melting point is less than 1000d/cel. )
Brick Kilns: It is the total, substitute of steam coal.
Residential & Commercial Heating: For winter heating in Cold areas and Hotels, Canteens, Cafeterias and house hold kitchen appliances etc.
|Diameters of product||50 mm||50mm||80mm|
|Moisture content of the raw materials||Moisture content is 8-12%|
|Requirements on the size of the materials: the diameters of the raw materials are between 3mm and 5mm|
1. Requirement or material
2. Heating temperature
300°C to 350 °C
3. Shape and Diameter
square shape or with hexagonal shape
Heat boiler, fireplace, warm in house
5. the whole production line for charcoal making machine
crusher,dryer,briquette making machin
I.Delivery time: 15 days after receiving clients' prepayment.
II.Payment term: 50% as prepayment by T/T, the balance of 50% should be paid before seller send the machine.
III. Valid time: This quotation is valid for one month.
IV .Quality Guarantee Terms:
Quality guarantee term is for one year. Malfunctions which are caused by machine-self and quality will be responsible for our manufacturer. Other malfunctions which are caused by operation mistakes, man-made problems, etc will be responsible for clients-self.
V. Contact details:
Address:No 99th,guoji road,jinshui zone,zhengzhou city.