Qt10-15 Automatic Concrete Cement Fly Ash Brick Block Making Machine
|FOB Price:||US $16,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $16,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: QT series
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Concrete Iron Molding Machinery
- Method: Hydraulic Pressure
- Brick Raw Material: Cement
- Tolerance: 0.5mm
- Capacity: 50 Sets Per Month
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: Zhengzhou
- Certification: CE, ISO, ISO9001: 2000
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Processing: Brick Production Line
- Product: Brick
- Automation: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Trademark: GMEC
- Specification: ce co ccc
- HS Code: 8474900000
1. automatic concrete brick making machine QT10-15 main advantages
(1) Full automatic and hydraulic automatic block making machine , can produce all kinds of bricks, and just change the moulds, such as the solid bricks, hollow blocks, paver blocks and so on.
(2) German Siemens motors
(3) Japan Mitsubishi PLC
(4) Omron travel switch
(5) The moulds: We adopt the heat treatment technique to increase the lifespan of the moulds
(6) Certificates: SGS/CE/ISO9001 2008
(7) Mould heat treatment & carburization technology
(8) Strong High-Strength Steel Structure
2.automatic concrete block machine QT10-15 Main technical parameters
Dimension of host machine
Host machine power
General water Consumption
Weight of the host machine
Clients local Industrial voltage
1)The workshop area: 200m2
2)The office, curing area and stacking area to arrange according your fact status.
3)Worker requirement: From loading material to transport finished block we need about 5-6 person to operate the whole line.
3.automatic concrete brick making machine QT10-15 production
4. Raw Materials, Sources and Availability.
this Raw material is freely available in Thermal Power plants. There are no taxes on this itemwhatsoever. Transportation charges are only to be attended by the entrepreneur.
Lime used in this process is known as Hydrated Lime, which can be obtained by Calcining Burnt Lime. One KG of Burnt Lime gives 2.2 Kgs of Hydrated Lime after Calcining. Brunt Lime can be obtained from Kuddur, Andhra Predesh where Lime Kilns and High Quality Brunt Lime are pettily available. Alternativily Hydrated lime is available as an industrial by-product of Paper Mills
This too is an industrial waste. This is available at Fertilizer Plant as in industrial wastes
4)Sand / Crusher Dust.
Sand is used as an economizer and to increase the strength of bricks to some extant. Sand is procured locally. Crusher dust can also be successfully used in place of sand.
5 automatic concrete brick making machine QT10-15 parts
(1).Cement silo (optional part, as it is hard to transport)
Freely structure, capacity 100Ton, diameter 2.3m, height 8.5-9m,weght 5T
This is instrumental for transporting fly ash from the silos (optional fitting) or cement hopper (optional fitting) to the loading bins of the batching machine.
(3) PLD1200 batching machine
function: This is the starting point of the Production process. It consists of three loading bins and one weighing bin. It also contains belt conveyers to convey materials from loading bins to weighing bin. Batching and weighing is done by PLC control. We can load three different types of material into the loading bin.
(4) JS750 mixer machine
Function:All the ingredients are mixed in this mixture machine. The mixing time and speed is controlled by PLC. The inbuilt water pump adds water to the mix automatically, as per requirement.
(5) Belt conveying machine (8m)
When the batching plant's weighing bin trips according to the PLC control, the material comes to this conveyor belt. The material is then carried to the mixture machine.
(6) Host machine
This lifts the pallets carrying the bricks/blocks, and stacks them on 5 to 6 layers automatically.