Farm Use Cow Dung Dewatering Pig Manure Extruder Machine
|FOB Price:||US $3,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WSM-260
- Usage: Dewatering
- Power Source: Electric
- Epidemic Prevention Equipment: Mobile Vaccination Car
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Condition: New
- Key Word 1: Dewatering Machine
- Key Word 3: Animal Dung Dewatering Machine
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases
- Origin: Henan
- Type: Animal Dung Dewatering Machine
- Application: Pig, Cow, Chickenor Any Other Animals Farm
- Heating and Ventilation Equipment Type: Air Duct
- Blade Type: Curved Teeth
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Capacity: 20 Sets Per Month
- Key Word 2: Manure Dewatering Machine
- Trademark: GMEC
- Specification: ce co ccc
- HS Code: 8474900000
Cow dung dewatering machine used to reduce the water content of animal dung, acid sludge, medicine dregs, kitchen rubbish, and many other dregs. The solid content in the raw material can be 30% to 40%, and the moisture of final product is about 40%, you can't press out any water by hands.
1. It widely used to reduce the water content of sawdust, animal dung, acid-sludge, medicine dregs, kitchen rubbish, and many other dregs.
2. If the raw material is solid, when its moisture more than 60-90%, the machine could lower the moisture to around 50%.
3. If the raw material is liquid, the solid content in the raw material can be 30-40%, and the moisture of final product is about 40-50%, you can't press out any water by hands. After processing with this machine, the final product could be used as raw material of organic fertilizer or biomass briquette.
|No.||Model nr.||Voltage(V)||Motor power(KW)||Conveyer pump power (KW)|
Part two: Operation of dung dewatering machine
The machine receives the material to be separated and conveys it using the screw conveyor inside the
separator casing. The liquid phase is separated through the mesh of the cylindrical screen which encloses thescrew conveyor. Along its path toward the exit, the material gradually separates progressively the less linked
liquid and then the more strongly linked liquid until a plug of almost dry material has formed before the outlet. The plug is continuously expelled through the outlet diaphragm.The machine will automatically find its balance of squeezing force depending on the material. Consequently, it can be used for a wide range of materials withoutthe need for any manual adjustments.
Part three: Advantages of dung dewatering machine
1. Compliant with a wide range of materials in different throughput rates.
2. Optimized feeding thanks to compensator tank.
3. Outlet diaphragm for solids manufactured from anti-wear engineering polymer: cost saving in spare parts.
4. Self-balanced pressure at the solids outlet: steady and safe operation.
5. Simple operation and cost saving in spare parts.
6. Low power consumption.
7. Continuous operation.
8. Quick return on investment.